 General / 32498
  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

I gotta say right off the bat, a gentleman by the name of Brad Hamilton would be a great place to start. Not only is he a great builder, his style is the first that comes to mind in regards to your request. He makes fantastic builings and is a Wiz (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

(...) Eric, thanks for hte congrats and the lead. I'll look him up. (...) Paul, thanks for this suggestion (...) I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks. (...) Not a bad idea, though I think that these sets look sort of "non-LEGO-y". (...) James, thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)