 General / 32475
    digital camera —David Little
   I'm sure this has been asked here before ,but I can't find it, what is the best digital camera out there for taking pictures of legos. I am looking for one that will take good pics of minifigs closeup. Hope someone can help me. Thanks David (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: digital camera —Bradley Dale
   (...) Just make sure to not buy a Cool-i-Cam if you want to photograph mini-figs. (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)