 General / 32518
Re: digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Little writes:
I'm sure this has been asked here before ,but I can't find it, what is the
best digital camera out there for taking pictures of legos.  I am looking
for one that will take good pics of minifigs closeup.
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks David

Just make sure to not buy a Cool-i-Cam if you want to photograph mini-figs.