 General / 32474
Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! For those of you who didn't catch this news in lugnet.space, I've
made another LEGO story! I've posted it at Brickshelf:

Enjoy!

Dan

Pretty neat.  Story was interesting and I liked all the ships.  I'm not a big
spacehead, (yet) but when I do get around to making some space creations I will
be sure to look to your creations (among others) for inspiration.  I like that
Nasal Avenger a lot. I look forward to seeing future adventures of Captain
Ahnee and the Dipwads.

-Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html