 Fun / 579
Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:27:45 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Aaron Dalan writes:

Reading, no EXPERIENCING the new Dipwad adventure was an experience unlike
any other.  It made me look deep inside myself, and I liked what I saw.
Where can I find the FIRST Dipwad adventure?

Look here, and ye shall find all that ye seek:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=DanJassim
...and then some.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada