 General / 32385
  Question Regarding Brickshelf Instruction Scans

I was wondering if there is a way to download the ZIP files of instructions from Brickshelf. I have been downloading the ZIP files one at a time but it is time consuming. If there a way to download numerous files at the same time? Before anyone (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Regarding Brickshelf Instruction Scans

(...) G'day Glen, Brickshelf supports anonymous FTP. I haven't done it personally, but a guy at work has been using it to build a mirror of the scans on CD for his little brother, so that he needn't get on the web all the time. He FTPs the files in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

Hey Thanks Kyle!! I've been going to do the same thing for awhile and this will make it a lot faster and easier. Gary Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GHrtn0.7o5@lugnet.com... (...) instructions (...) it (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question Regarding Brickshelf Instruction Scans

i downloaded brickshelf scans directory the other day to have instructions offline it was 7gig :) When its pruned down to just the instructions should be 5cds or so id imagine. I wouldn't like to offer copies without permission from Kevin tho. James (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)