 General / 32367
Re: Modulex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:33:31 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GHp1EI.ws@lugnet.com...
I notice several Modulex auctions running on ebay.co.uk of late.
Several have finished, but there are a couple of new ones.
High number of pieces too.
One labelled 'mini lego' not Modulex, but I am assuming it is.

I've just heard from the seller of the 'mini lego': Yep, it's Modulex -
_some_ studs are marked with an M (I guess that means that the others are
older ones marked 'LEGO')...

Just [should I collect Modulex too?] Jono .oO