 General / 32365
    Re: Where is Lego's Creativity? (and where's the rest of Jurassic Park?) —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GHp3DH.4IB@lugnet.com... (...) What? Lego don't need creativity? Lego doesn't need to think of attractive new themes to get people interested in buying stuff? Why dont they just sell (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Where is Lego's Creativity? (and where's the rest of Jurassic Park?) —Ace Kim
   i think Lawrence has a point in LEGO's own creativity. Look at the retail shelf. where's the appeal? where's the cool looking set that'll have the parent think that it's cool enough for their kid? nobody's gonna wanna buy crappy looking toys. all of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Where is Lego's Creativity? (and where's the rest of Jurassic Park?) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Unfortunately LEGO is battling the ever-decreasing attention span. I was standing in the LEGO aisle of my TRU recently, when a man was looking at some sets. He picked up the Polar Base, and I mentioned that I thought it was a pretty good set. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)