 General / 32351
Re: FOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:46:24 GMT

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Steve Burge (<GHn21z.IsE@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:55:47

   So, get friendly with local toy dealers and ask to see their
stockrooms - you don't know what gems may be in there :)

Been there, done that, none left :-)

Congrats on the haul. I got my first 6277 from a shop where it was about
a tenner off msrp a couple of years ago, but these places are getting
harder to find.

Many shops no longer *have* a store room: what you see on the shelf is
all there is. And these days, it isn't much.
--
Tony Priestman