 General / 32314
  Re: Navy Destroyer MOC

(...) Good job Marc, you know I was stationed on a DDG based in Japan for three years (USS Curtis Wilbur DDG54) and your command of Naval terminology is quite good. We call these types of ships "puddle-jumpers", but thats a whole lot of firepower (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Navy Destroyer MOC

(...) Thanks for the comments. (...) I may do this on a revision of the ship that will make it about 8 pegs wider from port to starboard. (...) Nice!... Do you have a link to pictures of the box launcher? (...) Actually there are two .50 cal machine (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)