 General / 32300
Re: Navy Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.build, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.build, Marc Cook writes:
Some teaser pictures are up:
http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/ddgn

  Very nice!  It takes excellent waterline 3/4 bow elevation
  pictures--it has that proper sense of imposition.  The
  photo effects are also quite nice--not overpowering.  I'm
  looking forward to seeing more of the interior, always the
  part I'm never quite able finish on my own ships.

  best

  LFB

Thank you, thank you.   The interior on the bottom deck (main hull) is
done, but the officer quarters is probably 25 pieces away from being
polished.  The bridge is done.  So it should be in a few days I'll
post up some more pictures....

The ocean rescue pictures were taken on a think light blue
blanket.  I just wrinkled it up to create waves.   I used
motion blur on that to show movement in the water, and then
some obviously coloring alterations to make the ocean seem...well
ocean like.

I took the legs off the man-over board and rescue diver to give
the look of being in the water....

- Marc