 General / 32285
    Update on my "70ies trucks with steering" site —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi folks! Yesterday in the evening I have used the warm weather and the great sundown light for a photoshooting session on 70ies 6-wide trucks and trains stuff. So far there have been some wrong pictures online, which are now all exchanged. As the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)