 General / 32239
  August surprise...2002?

Am I the only one anxiously awaiting the new Metroliner, and a little confused and a little annoyed that it hasn't shown up yet on the Lego S@H website? Call me impatient, but I've wanted the get the Metroliner for a while now, and Lego is killing (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: August surprise...2002?

My problem is that I have reserved some of my "LEGO budget" to buy them and it is burning a hole in my pocket. Bob (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: August surprise...2002?

I hate to whine but... I called S@H tonight and asked about set # 10001. The guy said "Set 10001? One zero zero zero one? No, I think you mean 1001." I told him yes, 10001 and he was sure I meant 1001. I asked him to check 10000, and had 10000 in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: August surprise...2002?

(...) let me guess - you called after hours, right? after 10pm EST? This sounds like a classic conversation with their night service - which is so bad, that we just hang up if we ever get them. I'd suggest you try again during the regular s@h (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: August surprise...2002?

Yes, it was after hours, but I wanted to take my chances hoping that the night people, whom I've dealt with before, would actually know something. But I called this morning and the lady on the phone knew that I was asking about the Metroliner when I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: August surprise...2002?

...I forgot to mention that the price of 10001 will be $150.00 Adam (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)