 General / 32374
Re: August surprise...2002?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:05:36 GMT

...I forgot to mention that the price of 10001 will be $150.00

Adam

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
Yes, it was after hours, but I wanted to take my chances hoping that the
night people, whom I've dealt with before, would actually know something.
But I called this morning and the lady on the phone knew that I was asking
about the Metroliner when I called asking about 10001 (not 1001), and she
said that they were getting a shipment in on September 28, and wasn't sure
if they were going to be accepting backorders.

Adam

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
Adam Murtha wrote:
I hate to whine but...
I called S@H tonight and asked about set # 10001.  The guy said "Set 10001?
One zero zero zero one?  No, I think you mean 1001."  I told him yes, 10001
and he was sure I meant 1001.  I asked him to check 10000, and had 10000 in
the computer (obviously) but no sign of 10001.
:(

let me guess - you called after hours, right?  after 10pm EST?  This sounds like a classic conversation with their night service - which is so bad, that we just hang up if we ever get them.  I'd suggest you try again during the regular s@h hours...  They're usually much more helpful, and more knowledgable too!

Dan