 General / 32218
  Re: Finding Lego

I found a 2x2 yellow Duplo block in the street one day. On the other hand, I've lost many pieces. I know we've all done that, but I've had some spectacular mishaps. Example: I received set 6940 (Alien Moon Stalker) one day on a trip to town (30 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) Ouch! I had a similiar experience once. When I was 9 years old I was getting into a car with an opened 395 Power Truck and my knee hit the underside of the box and the lid flipped open and threw dozens and dozens of pieces into a leaf- covered (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)