 General / 32201
Re: D.C. Metrorail Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:08:28 GMT

I was just browsing though what happened last month and found this. Cool stuff.

I have been looking at these
http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/dk/electric/ET/pix.html
from Denmark and Sweden, but found them to be hard to build.

Appearently not, looks like the same.

How about building such one?

Sonnich

In lugnet.general, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I have finished my D.C. Metrorail car.  It's a bit long for use
on LEGO curve geometry but it is a realistic length.  I think the
actual cars are 75 feet long.

KL
It's as long as angel hair pasta, but very well done. It reminds me of the
Flexiliner (with the big rubber bumper/diaphram in front.-Harvey