 General / 32195
  Re: Lego for Africa

Alright I know I am in danger of being stoned for herresy but this actually might be a great opportunity for us to donate off-brand stuff. Think about it, how many of us have that ugly tub of off-brand bricks and accessories that we got mixed in an (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Africa

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GHEq1M.4M8@lugnet.com... (...) Oh, that's really nice. They cant afford Lego, so we give them the cheap imitation we wouldn't have ourselves. So they all grow up thinking "whats (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)