 General / 32127
Re: My first animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:26:32 GMT

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> writes:

Title says it all, this is my first animation, How did I do?

It's an eight MB AVI file.  The animation consists of a static image
of four 1x1 bricks in a row with the letters "G", "A", "R" and "Y" on
them.  The colour of the letters flash for a second or so.  That's it.

I would guess that this animations could be compressed to around 200KB
by using the animated GIF format.  Perhaps you should try that?

Fredrik