 General / 32112
  Re: only paint w/ grey

I like the website design Paul, very cool. However, I do have to side with Juergen. The content should be your main goal. By restricting some people from viewing it, you lose out on having people see your work. Maybe this doesn't bother you very (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: only paint w/ grey

After reading this, I'm curious why you deleted everything from your Gallery acount? KL (...) and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: only paint w/ grey

Oh, I want to upload new stuff. I'm cleaning out all the old stuff. Plus I want to change the name of the folders and organize everything much more nicely. ;-) My website is gone too! hehehe - Mladen (...) goal. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)