 General / 3211
    Dark Ages...now that I know what they are I learned that I never had one —Christopher Masi
   It took me a while to figure out what people meant by Dark Ages. I never had a Dark Ages; unless you count years B.L. (Before Lego). I started at 7 and I have been going strong ever since. My parents were always great about it. They stopped buying (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)