 General / 32065
    Custom Mini-figs in Toyfare —Daniel Barrett
   The current Toyfare with the Bionicle cover has an addtional wish list article inside for new licence lines. There is also feedback from someone at Lego on the ideas. I was rushed away from the news stand so I didn't get much time to look at it. The (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)