 General / 32065
32064  |  32066
Subject:
Custom Mini-figs in Toyfare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:59:26 GMT

The current Toyfare with the Bionicle cover has an addtional wish list
article inside for new licence lines. There is also feedback from someone at
Lego on the ideas. I was rushed away from the news stand so I didn't get
much time to look at it.

The wish list is ok, but I really like pictures of the custom mini-figs they
made to go with the wish list.

There is:
The Matrix
GI Joe
Batman ( I've always wondered why Lego never went for comic lines, maybe
it's too American. )
Spiderman
Wolverine
Classic Star Trek ( I've wanted this one since I was a little kid. )
New ideas for Star Wars
And one or two more I think

I highly recommend checking it out.

Daniel #574