 General / 32048
    Cool Lego Site o' The Week —Dave Schuler
   I've got to say that the Cool Site is one of my favorite features of LUGNET, but one thing has always puzzled me. In order to get to the site, you click the picture on the LUGNET intro page, then click on the picture on the CLSotW page, but then, on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)