 General / 32048
32047  |  32049
Subject:
Cool Lego Site o' The Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:47:57 GMT

I've got to say that the Cool Site is one of my favorite features of LUGNET,
but one thing has always puzzled me.  In order to get to the site, you click
the picture on the LUGNET intro page, then click on the picture on the
CLSotW page, but then, on the spotlight page, you can't click the picture.
Obviously it's no big deal, but I was wondering why this is.  Any insights?
  In any case, many thanks to Richard Parsons for his weekly comments and
reviews!

     Dave!