 General / 31956
    Lego makes The News! Twice! —Jason J. Railton
   Yay! Well, that's what our local paper's called - "The News". Catchy title, non? Anyway, have a look at this link, on my website: (URL) find my pictures from the South Coast Lego Fest in Gosport (UK), and scans of two newspaper articles following on (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)