 General / 31956
31955  |  31957
Subject:
Lego makes The News! Twice!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:55:13 GMT

Yay!  Well, that's what our local paper's called - "The News".  Catchy
title, non?

Anyway, have a look at this link, on my website:
http://www.joefish.cwc.net/newsdesk

You'll find my pictures from the South Coast Lego Fest in Gosport (UK), and
scans of two newspaper articles following on from it.

The first was coverage of the event itself.  The second was from me building
a version of the newspaper's community projects logo.

Those who were there probably noticed the photographer walking around.  I
also sent out copies of the first article to a few people.  But, I've
finally taken some pictures of the logo structure myself (before taking it
apart), and added those.  At least no-one's seen the delivery van before!  I
thought I'd now show it all to the rest of Lugnet.  Enjoy.

Jason J Railton