 General / 31923
31922  |  31924
Subject:
Customized sets from LEGO built over the web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:39:12 GMT

I hear dthis rumor from somewwhere and I figured this was the place to find
out if its true.

Is TLG going to start offering (via the web) customized sets based on your
own designs built on their Building Program ?  I heard this was to happen in
2001-2002.

Please enlighten me

Thanks,
Dan