 General / 31883
Re: Creator Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:10:40 GMT

Yes sir, this is a good one. Aside from not knowing what to do with this new
Jack stone type Macro Fig, yep whole bunch of good stuff in the creator set (s).

Think I'll get another one.

Eric

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Has anyone else noticed how good the parts selection is in the Creator Sets?
Not just the new silver elements but the box is full of a useful mix
of parts.  It reminds me of the old Basic/Universal sets.

KL