 General / 3182
    Re: Minfigs of the past.... —Tamyra Teed
   The exxon guy might be of a little value.. he's missing a hand though. the space guys would be if their planet was still gold.. I can't tell from the pics.. the rest of them look pretty normal.. not sure on some of the town figs though.. I'm not (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minfigs of the past.... —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I would take the Space guys in any condition, those in the pictures looked decent! BTW, anyone who has some space guys with the classic Space or the Futuron Space men, I would love to buy some. Just e-mail me, I would consider trading some (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)