 General / 31819
Re: *New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:01:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all.

After a wonderful response, I will be closing the LEGO® Brickfest™ Style
Event Initial Interest Survey to further submissions.

I will close down the site late tonight, so if you haven't yet weighed in
with your opinion, please do so at
http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey.html

As per the initial suggestion for the survey, I received much more feedback,
and in a much easier to understand format, than if we had just tried to
determine folks interests from postings here at LUGNET. You can view the
early results at the survey finish page at
http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey2.html. I will also be posting the
final compiled numbers here to LUGNET when I finish up with them. I hope
everyone found the intermediate results postings worthwhile, as well.

I will post my final analysis of the data, and respond to some of the most
recent posts in this thread, after I post the final results (sometime late
tonight/tomorrow).

While I will not disclose names or e-mail addresses, if anyone else would
like the raw data from the returns for their own event purposes, please
e-mail me, and I'll see about getting it to you.

I hope the survey results help get us closer to an answer about this
possible event.

Matt

X'd to: .general, .announce, .events, and .org
FUT: .events