 General / 31805
  *New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey*

Greetings all! Over in .events, several folks, especially us nutty West Coasters, have been seriously discussing the possibility of a new Brickfest-like event. I have posted a quick survey to help gauge folks level of interest in this idea. Please (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org) !

  Re: *New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey*

Hello all. After a wonderful response, I will be closing the LEGO® Brickfest™ Style Event Initial Interest Survey to further submissions. I will close down the site late tonight, so if you haven't yet weighed in with your opinion, please do so at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)