 General / 31741
  Reuters News article

All, A not-so-inaccurate article came out today: (URL) names and websites mentioned... eric (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Interesting, and you're in it too... Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Reuters News article

Thats pretty cool. Why in gods name was my site mentioned? :) -Dave www.bricktannia.com (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Reuters News article

Gah! Someone's done the Star Wars Wrestling idea! (URL) good, too. Pretty funny stuff. I was going to do something like this for my Day In The Life Of schtick (only it was going to be called the SWWF), I even went so far as to create the characters (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Ummm...Jeremy? This was the LUGNET CSOTW for, like, a month. Matt (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Huh. I stopped reading that a while ago. Looks like I should've been jealous a month ago! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)