 General / 31718
    What set(s) used these parts ? —Ray Sanders
   In amongst a box of used parts, I have several semi-unique parts that should be able to key what sets they originally came from. After looking through peeron, I have a few that I am unable to recognize. I'm sure that multiple sets are involved here. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What set(s) used these parts ? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) There are two of these in 6552 Rocky River Retreat. But there are also some other great parts in that set such as tiny red shutters, four small spruce trees, the large flat grey stone pattern roof slopes, the river baseplate, and the other (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)