 General / 31719
Re: What set(s) used these parts ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
In amongst a box of used parts, I have several semi-unique parts that should
be able to key what sets they originally came from. After looking through
peeron, I have a few that I am unable to recognize. I'm sure that multiple
sets are involved here. Anyone know where these were used ?

(2) White Technic Forklift Forks (p/n 2823)

(2) Yellow Window 1 x 2 x 2 w/ glass (p/n 7026)

There are two of these in 6552 Rocky River Retreat.  But there are also some
other great parts in that set such as tiny red shutters, four small spruce
trees, the large flat grey stone pattern roof slopes, the river baseplate, and
the other yellow windows (little double ones) that are used on the vehicle.  So
it shouldn't be hard to tell if you have part of that set (one of my
favorites!).

Oh, and BTW, I notice that while the picture on the box shows the female
minifig as being one of those "open mouthed babes" so coveted by some on
Lugnet, the fig that came in my set which I bought myself at Walmart when they
were current has a closed mouth (there's about a 98 percent chance it hasn't
been swapped).

Maggie C.

(1) White Panel 1 x 2 x 2 with large Red Cross (p/n 4864)

(1) Blue Plate 2 x 3 with Helicopter Rotor Holder (p/n 3462)

Thanks, Ray