 General / 31710
  Peeron needs your help!

As you probably know, Dan and I like to take pictures for pieces that aren't yet in partsref or ldraw, well, fortunately for us, many of you have sent in inventories for sets that we don't own. So we don't yet have pictures for them, nor are we sure (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!