 General / 31710
31709  |  31711
Subject:
Peeron needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:30:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As you probably know, Dan and I like to take pictures for pieces that
aren't yet in partsref or ldraw, well, fortunately for us, many of you
have sent in inventories for sets that we don't own.  So we don't yet
have pictures for them, nor are we sure if certain pieces *have* be
photoed before, and we just don't know if they are in the set or not.

Here's where we need your help:
We've made a list of sets that have been inventoried but are missing
pictures (or they have pictures and we need you to tell us which one is
correct, since we don't own the set and can't check).

If you're coming to BrickFest this weekend, we'll be there with our
camera and mini studio, if you'd like to help us out by bringing a piece
that's on this list for us to photo and put up on the site we'd really
appreciate it.  We've already got some lined up!

http://peeron.com/tmp/missing.html
Also, if you've got any information on any pieces, say a torso or head
that we've got in here:

http://peeron.com/inv/pics
but it's not noted in the set, please drop us an email at inv@peeron.com
and let us know!