 General / 31689
31688  |  31690
Subject:
More Pics of RichLUG's Library Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:36:19 GMT

I have a fresh batch of pictures of the current RichLUG display at the
Tuckahoe Library in Richmond, VA.  My photographic skills are negligible at
best and so some of the pictures (particularly as far as lighting goes) did
not turn out that great.  I did manage to get a few close(r) shots that show
a little more detail than some of the previously posted pictures.

The address of the Brickshelf folder is:

For those of you joining our show already in progress:
The town buildings were constructed by Tim Freshly with the encircling
trains and nearby train yard credited to Bert Waters.  The space stuff is
primarily the work of Rich Schoonover with contributions from Stephen
Rusnak.  Stephen also added some tecnic creations (motorcycles) to the
display.  The Zany Zeppelins (which I re-hung temporarily just for the
pictures) and Mount Thingamajig are mine.

I apologize if it seems like there is a preponderance of pictures of Mount
Thingamajig (my recently-thought-up name for my big creation).  Since I will
be tearing this down after the display I want to make sure I have plenty of
pictures of it.

I'll probably be going back for at least one more batch since some of my
pictures didn't turn out and I wanted some more that show the whole display
area.  Then I'll be ready to start thinking about what we can do next.

All for now.  I'll see you guys on Saturday up at the Brickfest.

G.