 General / 31688
31687  |  31689
Subject:
new feature on peeron.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:20:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We're happy to announce a new feature on the inventories at peeron.com.
You can now, when viewing an inventory, have pictures of each part
shown.  Of course, that's only if a picture is available, either on
peeron or on partsref.  To try it out, just click on the "Show pictures"
link at the top of an inventory.

For example,

  http://peeron.com/inv/sets/1817?withpics=yes

Please, let us know what you think, and of any other cool ideas.

Dan and Jennifer Boger

--
inv@peeron.com
http://peeron.com/inv