 General / 31643
Re: 35th aniversery bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Tim Strutt writes:

I just scanned in the bucket from 3760, and I hand-counted the pieces from
3758 a couple years ago.
They are found here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/3760.jpg (150dpi, 30% compression)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/3760_300dpi_80.jpg (300dpi, 80% comp.)
http://www.geocities.com/tstrutt/bucket.html

Great info here, Tim - mind if I reformat it for Peeron?

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective

No problem. Use whatever you can. Glad to help.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)