 General / 31618
  My visit to Mall of America LIC

Hi Everyone, I was at the Mall of America from July 2 - 6, and I took a few pictures while I was there. Not much that people haven't seen before, but I'll highlight a few of them. Main picture directory: (URL) is everywhere, isn't it? (At SeaTac (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My visit to Mall of America LIC

(...) You could have popped a note in loc.msp and I know I would have arranged a meet if schedules permitted. Sure its a half hour drive, but it's also a excuse to see what they have :^) Mike (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My visit to Mall of America LIC

(...) I popped a note into .announce. I thought that would be broad enough, but I guess not. ;^) Oh well. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My visit to Mall of America LIC

I remember that post and think I recall some interest, but not much. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My visit to Mall of America LIC

Cool muffin head, in my travels many people have brought up the MOA reference. I'm glad you got to go. Hey how cool would that be to have some of those giant size Lego pcs. like that big red half arch in your house! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)