 General / 31632
Re: My visit to Mall of America LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:57:00 GMT

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:20:36 GMT, Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com>
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I was at the Mall of America from July 2 - 6, and I took a few pictures
while I was there. Not much that people haven't seen before, but I'll
highlight a few of them.

Main picture directory:

ABS is everywhere, isn't it? (At SeaTac airport)

The Grand Admiral pauses for a press photo:

New dino set packaging:

My brother Matt with a Bionicle:

Bionicle caps:

Jack Stone packaging:

People being changed into skullheads by Ogel:

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I hope you enjoy these. If anyone
from LEGO is reading this: YOU NEED TO DUST THE DISPLAYS!!!! :^P

Unfortunately, I didn't meet up with anyone from the local area, but mainly
I just didn't want to ask anyone to drive all the way over to the MoA just
so I could say hi for a few minutes.

Anyway, enjoy.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

You could have popped a note in loc.msp and I know I would have
arranged a meet if schedules permitted.  Sure its a half hour drive,
but it's also a excuse to see what they have :^)
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)