 General / 31586
  Problems Uploading To Brickshelf

I'm having problems uploading files to Brickself.com (guess that's obvious from the title of this post). I have a folder (mechs), and a sub-folder in that. When the site asks me what file to upload, I clicked on the browse, and then click on the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems Uploading To Brickshelf

(...) What type of image is it? If the file extension is not recognised by Brickshelf, it displayes an image of a page of text. You can delete files & folders using the delete link on the top right. HTH ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems Uploading To Brickshelf

(...) The image is ".jpg", and the other is ".txt". I know that these are common files, so I see no reason why they are not working. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems Uploading To Brickshelf

Are there any spaces in the filenames? Spaces are not currently supported. What is the url for the folder with the broken icons? KL (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)