 General / 31595
Re: Problems Uploading To Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Rob Drechsel writes:
I'm having problems uploading files to Brickself.com (guess that's obvious
from the title of this post).

I have a folder (mechs), and a sub-folder in that.  When the site asks me
what file to upload, I clicked on the browse, and then click on the file (on
my C:\ drive).  I then click on upload, wait for a while, and then all that
appears is the name of the file, but no image.  My user ID is pretty old,
and I never uploaded anything before.  Is there a way to delete this old
folder, and then make a new one?  Am I doing something else wrong?

What type of image is it? If the file extension is not recognised by
Brickshelf, it displayes an image of a page of text.

The image is ".jpg", and the other is ".txt".  I know that these are common
files, so I see no reason why they are not working.

You can delete files & folders using the delete link on the top right.

HTH

ROSCO