 General / 31559
  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

Hi Bryan, hi all I think it might be one of the first times I'm posting there but your story was so nice I had to answer: I understand how you can feel, I myself came so many ti mes crazy for some LEGO bricks when I was a child but you've done the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)