 General / 31559
Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:23:19 GMT

Hi Bryan, hi all

I think it might be one of the first times I'm posting there but your story was
so nice I had to answer: I understand how you can feel, I myself came so many
ti mes crazy for some LEGO bricks when I was a child but you've done the right
thing. LEGO is not devoted to adults, it is actually a great toy, and maybe the
greatest toy for children. Let them discover this by themselves and how fun it
is to build with real bricks. They'll be tomorrow's AFOL ;-)

You are a great man Bryan, I loved how you shared this story with us.

Congratulations

    Jean-Se