 General / 31544
    most of us hate junorization but... —Jonathan Wilson
   Does anyone know (does TLC even know) whether kids, parents, AFOLs and other lego consumers accually prefer junorized sets? Here is an idea for an experiment: Get a representitave sample of the lego customer base (kids, parents, AFOLs, AFOLs who are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: most of us hate junorization but... —Jim Green
   <clipped for length> I, too, am curious about what demographic is "appreciating" the juniorized lines. I have read many posts on LUGnet about the current state of TLC's product line, especially concerning fans' disappointment and confusion with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)