 General / 31520
    New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED??? —Tanya K. Burkhart
   What gives? Just checked the mailbox - did you think I was kidding? - and found the strangest collection of new bulk bricks ever. All I want is loads of 1x1's and 1x3's and blue slopes- and they give us this weird color? Am I the only one who sees (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED??? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) I don't know Tanya...Since they released all of those sand red bricks last week, I have been planning (and amazingly enough, got my wife's BLESSING for) my biggest LEGO project EVER. Depending on the scale I decide on, it could be well ove (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED??? —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) How'd you DO that?!? Is there some magic fairy dust or something to sprinkle on the spouse? LOL- ~~Tanya (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED??? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Well, first I promised her I would develop the whole thing in LEGO CAD *before* buying a single brick (maybe she is hoping I'll grow bored in the planning stages...I don't know). Second, it's a little known fact that if you melt down JUST the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)