 General / 31510
  2001 catalogue in 1999 Shell sets

I haven't seen or heard much about the recent Shell promotion -- I thought that perhaps there was a limited supply of sets from the 1999 promotion that had been found. I opened the small sets today and was surprised to find a 2001 catalogue sheet (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

  Re: 2001 catalogue in 1999 Shell sets

Tons of these in NE Ohio..... Just about every station has piles of them. Marty (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: 2001 catalogue in 1999 Shell sets

They're not in the Akron area. Where are you seeing them? Paul (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo)