 General / 31350
Re: Lego my tunes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:16:53 GMT

Just some other info on this. I think you may also need a transformer.
I dont remember if its a step up or step down.
Maybe someone else has info on which current they use abroad.

In lugnet.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:
"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
The cost isn't the only problem,

from the site:
"-INFORMATION-
Use this product in Japan only. It can not be used in other countries,
because of the special circuit units adapted to the Japanese market. This
means we are not able to sell overseas. We apologize."

Gary

Actually there is an adapter that can be used. I forget what it is as I left
the magazine at work Saturday.
I'm sure someone out there knows.
I'll find out Monday anyway.

Now, who in Japan would be willing to be a go between?

Hi! My name is Scott. I'm possessed by the brick!
Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life!
Build on!
swrunyan@uswest.net