 General / 31345
    Guarded Inn's first shipment sold out —Jason Maxwell
   This might be old news, so if it is, ignore it. I just placed an order for 2 Guarded Inn's over the phone and I was told that the July 13th shipment is already sold out. The next shipment won't be until late July, early August. (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Guarded Inn's first shipment sold out —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Sheesh. That will teach me to not be negligent about reading lugnet. I missed the availability announcement, and thought, since it was a "july surprise," that it wouldn't even be available until July. And now it's already sold about, before (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)